Saturday, June 13, 2009

Day 34:

I know it has been a long time since I have posted, but I assure you that I am very busy. Haha. Let's just go through my schedule for the week so I can show you:

Monday: 10am: Wake up.
1oam-11am: Price Is Right
11am: Breakfast and Sportscenter
Noon-3pm: Study, meditation, prepare talks and lessons.
4pm-5pm: Dinner and what ever sports event is on.
6pm: Get ready for FHE. (I tend to be like a female when I prepare and it takes me FOREVER. I blame my sisters.)
7pm-8:30pm: FHE (Love it)
8:45pm-11:30pm: Basketball
Midnight-3am: Talking to Jessica. :) (Or sleeping. Which ever works.)

Tuesday: 10am: Wake up
10am-11am: Price Is Right
11am: Breakfast and Sportscenter
Noon-3pm Study, meditation
3pm-5pm: Open (So, I basically do nothing. Haha.)
5pm-6pm: Dinner with the parents
6pm-Midnight: Open
Midnight-3am: Talking to Jessica. :) (Or sleeping. Which ever works.)

Wednesday: 10am: Wakie Wakie
10am-11pm: Price Is Right, SUCKA!
11am: Breakfast and Sportscenter
Noon-3pm: Study, meditation
3:30pm-5pm: Pick up Stott and drive up to Laguna.
5:30pm-7pm: Mission Prep Class.
7:30pm-9pm: Institute Class.
9pm-11pm: Basketball or hanging with Dan.
11pm-12:30am: Drive home and drop Stott off.
12:30-3am: Talk to Jessica. :)

Thursday: 10am: Awaken
10am-11am: Price is Right
11am: Breakfast and Sportscenter
Noon-3pm: Study, meditate
3pm-Midnight: Open
Midnight-3am: Talk to Jessica. :)

Friday: 10am: Wake up
10am-11am: Price is Right
11am: Breakfast and Sportscenter
Noon-3pm: Study, meditate
4pm-6pm: Dinner with the parents. (We usually go somewhere nice. Haha.)
6pm-Midnight: Whatever is happenin'!
Midnight-3am: Talk to Jessica. :) (Or sleep)

Saturday: 11am: Wake up
Noon-5pm: Errands with my mom. (I took over this duty since my dad has been working on Saturdays.)
5pm-6pm: Dinner with the parents
6pm-midnight: Whatever comes up. :)
Midnight-1am: Talk to Jessica. :)

Sunday: 10am: Wake up.
10am-10:30am: Breakfast
11am-Noon: Get ready for Church.
1pm-4:30pm: Church
5pm-6pm: Dinner with the family. (BBQ!!!)
6pm-Midnight: Bushnell's or a ward get together.
Midnight-1:30am: Talk to Jessica. :) (Or sleep)

As you can see, my schedule is crazazy!!! I do enjoy my Price is Right and talking to Jessica, though. Haha.

So, I have my first farewell talk tomorrow, and I am rather nervous. Not because of the talk, but because this means that my tenure as a person in the real world is slowly coming to an end. Haha. I have this talk in Vista, wait a week, and then have my final talk and open house in Fallbrook at 9am. Oh man, these next few weeks are going to be pretty crazy.

Last night, I had a dream. I dreampt I was in a desert called Cyber Land. My canteen had sprung a leak, and I was..... THIRSTY. Out of the abyss, walked a cow, Elsie..... Ok, just kidding.

But seriously, last night, my dad called me downstairs to talk. He was reading about the Ivory Coast and had some concerns. "Are you having second thoughts? Cause I think you should." This was such a shock to hear, because my parents were so supportive before. Now, its a daily battle, with them, defending how I am going to be safe and that I was called there because Heavenly Father needs me there. They will come around, I know it. Haha. Its just gonna be a fight, for the next couple of weeks, while they jab at me to have second thoughts.

Well, its time to work on my talk, so I must bid you good night.
~Brandon

2 comments:

  1. You should find out the statistics on missionaries dying in the field. It like NEVER happens. You are so totally protected and the church would never send you somewhere where you weren't save. I mean, it might be a little rough around the edges there, but that just means they need the gospel even more.

    p.s. Seeing me written into your schedule pretty much made my life! Hurry up and go on your mission so you can come home, marry me and we can go live in the castle at Disneyland!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brandon, you did not tell me when you are talking and explain why you are not talking in July because I am extremely disappointed because I do not know how to be in two places at the same time. When you figure that one out for me then I will be. This week, Stott is speaking and I should have gone to Vista. Next week I am teaching a lesson while you are speaking in 1st ward. I must figure this out. I love you.

    ReplyDelete