Thursday, May 28, 2009

Day 18: Temple, Temple, Girls Night, awesome..... :)

I knot it has been a looooooong time since I have posted, and I am a little sorry. Well, I am still super excited for my mission. It seems like I am getting more and more excited as the days go on an on. I feel like such a putz for not writing KK and Braden until this week. Haha. So, here is what's happening!:

I went to the Temple for the first time last night. It was soooo amazing. I can't believe it. Like, I am so speechless about the whole thing. Mainly for two reasons: Because it was so amazing, and because it is so sacred that I don't talk about it outside of the Temple. Seriously, it was the best thing ever. I can't believe how far I have come. I was baptized at 18, and went throught the temple and on a mission at 21. It was the most amazing thing that I have ever been through. I made it through the whole time without breaking down, then in the Celestial Room, I went up stairs, sat down, and started bawling. It was like I could feel all of my family rejoicing. It was so powerful. I literally felt like I was falling. Like, you know that feeling. Kind of like your insides feel like they are dancing around and stuff. Yeah, I felt like that, but in a good way. I was so happy to finally have gone through the house of the Lord. Oh man. It was so great. I am going three days in a row, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Tonight was girls night. I got to spend the night hanging with my favorite girls: Liz, Ashles, and Ashley. I absolutely love my girls. I am going to miss them so much. We watched: So You Think You Can Dance and it was awesome. Haha. I am going to miss their little faces.

Well, I am going to the temple tomorrow. It is going to be amazing. I gotta get this geneology work done. :)

Remember: A perfect love shall casteth out all fear. MNI 8:16
~Elder Cruz

1 comment:

  1. love that you were able to describe how it made you feel. Love that you are going back so often. Love that you felt your family rejoicing.

    ReplyDelete